Change cookie settings
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files on your device, the so-called cookies. This is common practice on most major websites.
- A cookie file is a small text file stored by the website on your computer or mobile device while you browse the website. This file keeps the website informed of your steps and preferences for a while (e.g. your login, language, font size and display settings), so that you don’t have to state them again when you visit the website or browse its individual pages.
- You can control or delete the cookies at discretion – you can find the details at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all the cookies stored in your computer and set most of the web browsers in a way that will prevent them from storing the cookies. In that case you will probably have to manually adjust some settings every time you visit the website and some services and functions won’t be working.
- If you add a comment or send a message via the contact form on our website, you can agree with storing your name, e-mail address and website in the cookie files. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to re-fill your data again when adding another comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
- If you have an account on our webpage and you log in, we store the temporary cookies to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. These cookie files do not contain any personal data and they are canceled when you close the browser.
- When you log in, we set several cookies to store your login details and display settings. Login cookies are valid two days and display settings are valid one year. If you choose the option “remember”, your login will be valid for two weeks. When you log out of your account, cookies are deleted.
- In addition to ensuring the proper functioning of the website and facilitating access we store the cookies of the targeted advertising and we process them with your consent.
- The controller collects the following third-party cookies on its website:
- Google Analytics in order to obtain the statistical information in the period according to the settings of your internet browser or until the information is deleted (e.g. via clear cache).
- Smartsupp in order to remember a live chat conversation.